Before I forget completely, I'm happy to report Emma finally has her first tooth! I first noticed it a week and a half ago (1/23), but if you're hoping for pictures, I think it's going to take a while. She won't let me look in her mouth let alone stay still long enough to snap a picture. For the record's sake, I originally thought it was two teeth at once, but no, there's just one. Not that getting teeth late has slowed her down when it comes to eating. She can eat quite an array of items I thought you'd need teeth for. She's great with any kind of cereal you throw at her. She loves bread, beans, rice. She also loves oranges, although they give her terrible diaper rash. I feel like I have to hide any time I want to eat any sort of citrus.
In other news, Naomi started up ballet class again with the neighbor girls. She loves it. I wish I had pictures to show for it, but I don't stay while she's doing ballet. However, she is going to have a recital in a few months, so I'll have to take plenty then!
No comments:
Post a Comment