We didn't trick or treat on Halloween, but we did pass out candy. I was worried Naomi would be sad not to be trick or treating with her friends, but she absolutely loved handing out candy (and stealing a little on the side). She would pick out the right number of candies, then hand them out. I was quite impressed with her counting skills.
This is a rare moment. Emma is usually too busy scooting around to be bothered with sitting up. I didn't think she could, but my mother-in-law got her to do it when she was here. This is only the second time I've seen her sitting up (her third time, that I know of) and the first time I've gotten a picture of it. And yet, when she wants to, she has no problems keeping upright.
And not to brag or anything, but I think Emma is working on her first word. When she can see me and she's upset, she'll say, "emamama..." until I pick her up. She is definitely a mama's girl.
And another Halloween happening--Daddy's tall tower. Naomi wanted Kurt to build a tower so she could knock it down. Daddy is definitely the tower-building expert around here. It was such a great tower, Naomi was hesitant to knock it down.
1 comment:
I didn't think it was possible for the girls to get any cuter, but it just keeps happening!
Post a Comment