Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So far this week...

 I finally started carpooling with a neighbor whose daughter goes to the same preschool, and guess what happens the first time I'm driving her child? Everybody was okay, and the accident wasn't my fault, so hopefully our insurance won't go up. I felt bad for the driver who hit me. She felt so bad. I just wish the whole thing hadn't happened. I was pretty shaken up afterward, especially knowing that Naomi was sitting in the seat just a few feet in front of where they hit us. I know it would have been fine, since we weren't driving very fast, but it has given me cause for reflection. And extra caution.
 And today for lunch, I thought the oven smelled funny when I was cooking Naomi's "dino chicken", but I couldn't figure out why. I never guessed there was a magnet stuck to the bottom of the pan.
But on the bright side, this flower that bloomed months ago without me ever planting it is still going strong, despite the cold temperatures we've been having.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow, Traci! Sounds like quite a week! Glad everyone is ok.

Rebe said...

That is so annoying (and also scary) about your car. Hope it's not too long to be fixed. I'm sad we didn't really get a chance to talk last night, maybe we can do games this weekend or something.