Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Happenings, part 2

 Friday night our ward (church) had a trunk or treat, but unfortunately I forgot to get the SD card for my camera, so I do not have any pictures. You'll just have to take my word for it that it was awesome and we all actually dressed up. Then, on Saturday our housing complex hosted a Halloween carnival.
 Naomi was really looking forward to it all week and had a lot of fun while we were there. There were games like witch's golf (first picture), and eating donuts off of a string.

 And of course, Halloween is not complete without a pinata.

 Naomi won an award for best girl's costume.
 Then, Saturday night, since we didn't want to trick or treat on a Sunday, we decided along with some friends of ours to have our own little treat or treating.
 This is such a classic Naomi expression lately.
 This is what Emma and I did while Daddy and Naomi went trick or treating. Naomi had dropped a juice box on the floor and Emma found it.
 How cute is that?
The haul. Okay, so it wasn't a ton, but she got plenty the night before and she was still so excited with what she got, so that's all that matters (and I'm okay with less candy in the house as well).

1 comment:

Paula Mildenstein said...

Love the pictures. It looks like Naomi had fun. It is very cute that Emma know what do to with a straw. How long until she can have juice?