Too bad this picture's fuzzy, but I just thought it was such a cute picture of Emma. I was trying to get video of her rolling over. She has now rolled from back to front and front to back. She is so talented. :) From the way she squirms around on the floor, sometimes I think she's ready to start crawling around.
We had cake last night. This morning when Kurt went downstairs he found Naomi sitting at the kitchen table. She had pulled a plate and fork out of the dishwasher and selected a nice piece of cake out of the fridge. She was just sitting there, eating her piece of cake, happy as can be. She was a little disappointed when Kurt replaced it with a bowl of cereal.
Naomi actually took this picture. She found the camera and opened the fridge, saying, "I'm going to take a picture of the cake!"
1 comment:
I love it! Cake for breakfast sounds so good right now.
Post a Comment