Naomi and I went to a local fish hatchery today (sorry no pictures.) When I told Naomi we were going to see fish, she got really excited and started talking about how we were also going to see whales and dolphins. She makes me smile. :) But, as unlike Sea World as it was, Naomi still had a lot of fun watching and feeding the fish. We then ate our lunch there. Is it cruel that we had tuna sandwiches? I decided not to tell Naomi what we were eating.
On the drive home, I noticed a neighbor was having a yard sale. I wasn't going to stop since it was almost naptime, but then I noticed this:
We parked the car and went to look at it. I'm a sucker for cake stuff and they were selling it for only $5! How could I resist? So I brought it home and looked it up on amazon. Apparently I just bought a $78 cake stand for $5. Yes, I am having a good day.

3 comments:
You are so lucky to find that!! I've been looking for cake stuff at garage sales forever and I haven't been able to find a thing. I am so jealous!!
I know; I couldn't believe my luck. I actually thought it was a $30 stand and still thought $5 was a great price. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to use it since it's so big, but I bet it will be perfect for holding cupcakes!
Wow! What a find--a love a great deal :)
Post a Comment