Friday (the 16th) marked Emma's one-month birthday. I must say this month has certainly flown by, but we've had a lot of fun.
Emma is just as cute as can be. We love having her around. So far her talents are holding her head up and being a great sleeper.
She loves to be held, but she is also quite often content lying on the floor or in her carseat. It certainly makes my life easier when I need to get something done! She is a very calm baby.
This is how the day ended. Kurt took Emma upstairs while I finished something. This is how I found them when I came up. Happy one month, Emma!
4 comments:
They are all so cute. Thanks for the pictures. Looks like Emma will have to grow a bit to fit into her new clothes.
great photos! love kurt sleeping with the baby.
Emma is so sweet! 1 month already, wow!
oh, darling! hope all is well!
Post a Comment