Here is a picture of Emma sporting the hat my friend, Katie, made for her. She is also sporting her pacifier. Emma loves her paci so much, I think if she could talk, she would call it "my precious".
Emma was, of course, spoiled with attention while the grandparents and relatives were around. I hope she doesn't feel too lost without all that attention now that it's just us again.
In other news, we bought a second car. Kurt will need a car to take him to his rotations during his third year of medical school, so we thought we'd buy one while Kurt's dad was around. Kurt and I don't really know what to look for, so it was nice to have someone more experienced with cars to tell us what's a good car and what's not.
Here is another shot of our "new" car. It's an '02, but it only had 66,000 miles on it. I'm thinking we need to come up with a name for it. Perhaps "Little Green". Any suggestions?
Naomi wanted to test it out. Don't worry, we didn't drive it with her like this. She was just seeing how the seat belt fit. :)
And one last new addition. Naomi got a bike from Nana and Papa for Easter. She's still learning how to pedal, but she loves riding around on it with help.
This bike comes with a pole you can push and steer. That part can detach later when Naomi gets better at pedaling. Here Papa is pushing Naomi around.
4 comments:
Love that cute little hat!! And congrats on all the new additions at your place! Having two cars will be very nice for you. And Emma looked beautiful in her blessing dress!
Looks like lots of fun. I love that bike thing, I wish we had had something like that when Kaden was learning to pedal. I had to crouch on the ground pedaling for him. Not fun.
I say "The Green Lady" for the car! Love the new bike, just in time for summer! :>
Wow, it has been a while since I have had a chance to blog and comment.
First, I wanted to say how much I LOVE the family picture of you guys. That has to be my all time favorite family picture that Shelly has ever taken. What a great shot.
Second, Emma is just too cute. That little pink hat and blessing outfit are so sweet.
So glad that you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment