I bought a double jogging stroller before Emma was born, but I decided to try it out today for the first time. I'm trying to get back in shape so I can go with the walking group in the mornings. I thought I did pretty good. I went farther than I was able to go towards the end of my pregnancy, so that was encouraging. Emma did really well in the stroller. There is a small partition between the two seats that she leaned against for the whole trip. She actually slept most of the time we were outside, even though it was a bit chilly (I wrapped my kids up in blankets, don't worry).
And of course, no walk would be complete without a stop at the bridge. There is a large puddle that might be mistaken for a stream that sits under the bridge. Fortunately, Naomi actually listened today when I told her not to go in it.
But she still had fun poking the mud with a stick. By the way, this mud is not the actual "stream". This is a path created by the bikes that cross through the stream.
And then Naomi played with the pump when we got home. She even used it to cool off her mac 'n' cheese for lunch.
2 comments:
Go Traci. I am very proud of you for getting out and moving. And, you even kept Naomi out of the MUD!
Double strollers are the best! It's all about containment baby!!!!!
Post a Comment