Long story short, our current plan is to induce this baby out of me and the day is tomorrow.
Short story long, we decided that we wanted to induce so that Kurt would be able to spend his Spring Break (this week) with the baby, instead of sitting around all week waiting for baby only to have it come after school starts back up again. I was supposed to go in today, but the hospital didn't have enough beds for me. Apparently they are doing reconstruction right now and have fewer beds to choose from. When we called, they had four women in labor in triage, waiting for a bed, and only two beds for them. For some reason they have priority over me. I don't understand it personally. ;) They have extra beds in the high risk section, but they didn't want to give me one since my induction is "elective". So the doctor told me I can come in tomorrow. I don't want to get my hopes up too high, since it's possible that if the beds fill up again they won't let me come in, but the way they said it, it sounded certain that I would go tomorrow. So we'll see.
5 comments:
Good Luck!!!!
Yay I'm excited to hear what happens! I totally understand the spring break thing... Sterling is on spring break right now and it's SO NICE having him home WITH the baby!
Good luck! Can't wait to hear how everything goes!
Wohoo! Hope all goes well :)
Good Luck!
Post a Comment