The weather has stayed pretty warm, even though it's starting to get yucky a bit. We're still trying to get out when we can. I'm excited that Naomi is getting old enough to try out some of the "big girl" toys around.
This may not look like much, but this is a "mommy's in the shower" adventure that turned out okay. Naomi has her own yogurt, but while I was in the shower, she got into Daddy's yogurt. She also found herself a spoon. This particular spoon is apparently useful for eating yogurt in addition to accurately measuring out a teaspoon.
Naomi came up with this all on her own. She wanted goldfish in her sandwich, and who am I to stifle her creativity? It came to be a little too much, though, when she started dipping it in milk.
Working on a special project for Nana's birthday. Yes, she strung the heart all by herself (although for the first half I showed her which holes to put the string through).
And then today we went on a walk. Naomi wanted to wear her rainboots, so I figured we could try out the whole outfit. She is just too cute.
1 comment:
she is so cute. Thanks you for posting all of the cute pictures. We love to see what she is up to. Nana
Post a Comment