Thursday, March 11, 2010

Jesus Loves You

This morning Naomi found her Easter basket (I keep it in the basement). As a distraction to keep her from playing with it, I started talking to her about the Easter story and about how Jesus died and was resurrected. In her sweet little voice, she looked up and said, "Guess what?" I said "what" and she replied,"Jesus loves you." I just thought it was the cutest thing. Incidentally, lately she loves to carry around a purse, and she found a little picture of Jesus. She always makes sure she has it in her purse when she takes it with her. She calls it "my Jesus". It makes me happy that even though she's only two she's already getting a sense of how important the Savior is.

3 comments:

Charity said...

OH that is soooo sweet :)thanks for sharing

Traci said...

Awwwwww! So cute!

Paula Mildenstein said...

She is sooo smart. Maybe she needs some more purses! NANA Any contractions?