Friday, December 4, 2009

Our Silly Goose

Naomi is just so silly these days, she is constantly cracking us up. The other night after her bath, we hadn't put clothes back on her yet, so she found something to wear herself. I guess accessorizing is important to her.
Then when we did get some pjs, she started to put them on, but stopped partway through to exclaim, "I elephant! I elephant!"
I thought this picture was pretty cute. Last night Naomi took full advantage of rides from Daddy. I was impressed with his stamina. I certainly couldn't keep up with all that spinning and lifting, but the two of them sure had a lot of fun.
Naomi also liked wearing her block box.
And playing peek-a-boo with Daddy.
Then we played at the church gym with a few other moms and kids this morning. Naomi borrowed someone's scooter and helmet. Isn't she cute?
For lunch we had leftover pizza. Naomi ate all the cheese off her slice, then asked "more pizza?" I gave her a cheese stick. As you can see, she is re-dressing her slice.

Tonight we went to a church function. I made a cake (I'll post more about it on my cake blog) which turned out okay. When we got home, Kurt said, "I need to put my stuff away." Naomi immediately walked through the house, looking, while saying, "Stuff away! Where are you?" Kurt and I couldn't stop laughing. She apparently found the "stuff away" in the end, in the form of a guesstures game she had been playing with earlier. "There you are, stuff away! I found you!"

3 comments:

Lisa C said...

She is a crack-up! What a personality!

KJenx said...

love the box outfit--what a fashion forward gal!

Mandy said...

Naomi says/does such cute things! She'll be grateful you wrote them down when she's older. Your house seems like such a fun, happening place in all your posts!