Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Latest Profile

I thought maybe it was time to show the world how much I'm showing. This picture was taken yesterday. I am 26 weeks (just shy of 6 months). Unfortunately, I wasn't too great at keeping track with Naomi, so I don't really have a picture to compare it to from my first pregnancy.

But I did want to share a short story about Naomi. Not to brag or anything, but I think I must be the luckiest girl in the whole world to have Naomi as a daughter. She is so happy and cheerful and fun to be around. Anyway, today when I told Naomi it was time for her nap, she brought me a pillow and asked for a ride. I couldn't really figure out what she asking for at first, but eventually I just had her sit on the pillow as I carried her upstairs. She loved it. I put her in her crib with her pillow, and she looked at me with her big smile, and said, "Thank you, mommy, for pillow." It just makes me melt when she's so appreciative, especially considering I've just put her in her crib for a nap. Aren't most kids screaming at this point? Well, I said, "You're welcome," to which she said, "Thank you, mommy, for a ride." She has the sweetest little voice and the happiest disposition. I love having her around.

4 comments:

KJenx said...

yep, she's a keeper!

Mandy said...

You look amazing, Traci! I don't even remember the last time I commented--so sorry I've been out of touch--I keep wanting to call you, but no opportune time seems to come until 11:45 at night! Are you ever up then?
I miss you and have been thinking of you a lot lately--

Paula Mildenstein said...

That is such a cute story. Should you be carrying her up the stairs? Take care of y ourself!

Angie Berrio said...

So, are you having a boy or girl?