Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What's Cookin'...

14 comments:

Paula Mildenstein said...

I love the expiration date. Very clever! Can't wait to hear what it is!

Heather Jewell said...

We are so excited for you. Very clever with the picture, I love how it came out!

KJenx said...

fun!

Megan said...

Congratulations! How exciting :)

Rebe said...

Congrats! I was wondering if that's why you were sick the other day!! That's so exciting...

Traci said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations to you guys!

The Foys said...

Oh how fun!!! What day are you due? I want to know more!

Jose and Robyn said...

I'm a loser! I totally didn't get it! I thought you were going to tell us about your garden! I guess that's what happens when you hang out with third graders all day! Well congrats! I'm excited for you!

Love,

Robyn

P.S. Robyn works for both a girl name and a boy name! :)

Katie and Eric said...

Congrats! Hope you are feeling well.

Carrie said...

Ha ha! Awesome, Traci! When are you due? So many people are pregnant right now!

Jill said...

How exciting! Now I will laugh every time I walk down the pasta aisle at the store. Congratulations!

Brent Durland said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

Kendra Goodrich said...

Congrats! I LOVE the label

Jackie said...

Yay!!!

So happy for you.