I thought it was high time I clarified my spaghetti sauce post. Many people thought my post had something to do with my garden. Well, this picture shows the sole tomato I harvested this year. My tomatoes were the only crop that didn't die in the exuberant rains we had, although they had other problems. Suffice it to say there is no way I could have made spaghetti sauce or anything else with the "fruits of my labor". My garden did fail. There was no harvest.So on to the real meaning. What I was trying to focus on is the word "prego", just not in the spaghetti-sauce sense. I meant it more in the sense of the slang adjective referring to women with bellies protruding due to other "fruit" that results in "labor". And regarding questions of when this "labor" will happen, if you look closely at my jar of spaghetti sauce (you'll probably have to click on the picture), you will notice that on the lid it says, "Exp 3/15/10".
3 comments:
Ohhh. I was wondering if you really were putting labels on the spaghetti sauce you were canning :)
so, since all the other Mildenstein's I know aren't married or of birthing age, I assume it means you have a bun in the oven?!? Sweet! You cook some cute kids so we will be excited to see the next one!
I echo Lisa's "Ohhh." Your cleverness was lost on me, yet again! What a fun way to make the announcement!
Post a Comment