Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Halloween Sneak Peek

I wasn't going to show pictures of Naomi's costume until later, but these pictures were too cute not to share. Naomi is going to be Abby Cadabby (a new Sesame Street character) for Halloween. While Nana was here, Naomi showed off her costume. She even let me put the pom-poms in her hair. (Incidentally, I've decided that Naomi's willingness to leave in "pretties" is inversely related to how well I put them in, so please forgive the uneven pigtails.)

We had a lot of fun with Nana and Emily and were really sad to see them go. Kurt and Naomi saw them off at the airport, and as Kurt and Naomi were leaving, Naomi said, "I sad."

Some favorite Naomi quotes of the trip: "I want shopping!" and (on the phone) "Papa, I want pony--it's in the store!"

Also, if you want to see more really cute pictures of Naomi, my friend Shelly took some a few weeks ago, and a few of them are posted on her photography blog here.

2 comments:

Heather Jewell said...

Cute! I love the picture Shelly took. She is just the sweetest little girl.

KJenx said...

just take pictures from the side and you can't tell the pony's aren't even!