Sunday, September 20, 2009

Borsch and a Cutie

(The following pictures are from just over a week ago. I'm a little behind on my blogging.) It has been cooling down here lately and soup has been sounding really good. I decided to head over the Farmer's Market and pick up ingredients for Borsch and also for Zucchini Soup. For the borsch I just needed one beet. I got a little more than I bargained for.
Here is the borsch I made after we all ate some for dinner. Yeah, this is going to last a while.
Here are some cute pictures of Naomi. Naomi loves this little scooter and is starting to get the hang of riding it.

Playing with Daddy.
Free ice cream!
Why is she so happy?
Lip gloss, of course!
We're still working on how/where to apply it.

3 comments:

KJenx said...

I've never made borsch sounds fun!

Carmen Cole said...

Oh my - Naomi is cute! (as always)

Ashley Jones said...

She is such a sweetie. Good luck with the beets!