
Well, folks, I thought I'd give a little update about my weight loss progress. First off, I got a copy of this picture while I was in Utah. This is the picture that started it all. I took one look at this picture and thought "I do not want to look like that ever again." So I have this picture to thank for helping me eat better. Granted, I think my sweater added 10+ pounds (at the time I was wondering why everyone kept telling me to take it off).

So this is me today. To date, I have lost a total of 35 pounds. Lately I keep looking in the mirror and thinking "oh, I forgot my face was so skinny." I kind of like it!
12 comments:
Traci...you look awesome! Just as I remember!
35 pounds--that's awesome! You look great!
You look amazing! Great job.
You look so good! Good for you!!
Horray! Go Traci! I love how in the second picture you are standing next to a bowl of fruit. :) You should do a post with tips and secrets to weight loss for the rest of us to learn from!
Way to go Traci. You look so great!:)
35 pounds?! Good for you.
You look fab!
Traci you look great! Way to go!!!
You look great!!! Post up how you've been doing it, I've been looking for good tips. Way to go!!!!
35 Lbs, You Rock!!
You da bomb girl!!!
luv ya
Yay Traci! You look awesome! I am so jealous. It has been SO HARD to eat well and exercise while here in Utah. I have undone all my hard work. **sigh**
Post a Comment