
It seems I am a little behind on my blogging, so rather than spending hours uploading photos, I decided on the much quicker collage.
This is a collage of many of the things we've been up to lately. Last Friday we went and picked fruit. We picked peaches and raspberries. Naomi loved picking raspberries. She was eating them faster than I could pick them (she was picking them herself). Afterwards we went to McDonald's, where Naomi loved playing on the playplace. Well, until she got to the slide. She was scared to go down the long slide, so some girl there kept trying to pull her down, and that was just freaking her out more, so I had to climb up the slide and help her down (it was one of those tube slides). I was very impressed with her climbing skills to get all the way to the top of the playplace in the first place, though. She really tries to keep up with the older kids.
Naomi loves to play "night night". One day she had Kurt play with her on our living room floor. She got a pillow for him so they could go night night together. Incidentally, she calls her blanket "manket" and she is very excited that she has not one but two Abby Cadabby dolls (a character from Sesame Street). She is very into counting lately. Usually it goes something like this: "one...two...threefourfive!" while pointing to three or so objects.
I also tried taking the rail off her crib, just as an experiment for naptime one day. It was back on by bedtime.
2 comments:
lew is almost 3 and still in his crib. containment baby, containment!!!
Sounds like you've had an adventurous summer. It is such a fun time! Good luck with the crib thing. Levi could crawl out at 16 months, I WISH he still slept in a crib, enjoy it while it lasts.
Post a Comment