Lately Naomi has been really into YouTube. I showed her a video with a hippo singing "Lion Sleeps Tonight" and now everyday she asks to watch "Hippo". Usually after she's done, she'll point to other videos she wants to watch and we go through a couple before she loses interest. Well, today we happened upon a video of a cow. Naomi got all excited about watching a video about a cow, but her enthusiasm didn't last long. The cow was dancing really crazy and shout/singing about how it liked to moo and Naomi backed away ever so slowly before she broke out crying. Ever since then she keeps saying "scary cow!". She's been bringing it up every half hour or so, just saying "scary cow! Scary cow!" She kept repeating it, so I asked her if she wanted to watch it again, and she said, "no!" She's so cute about it, I have a hard time not laughing, but I have to catch myself, knowing that it is very real to her. I just hope she doesn't have nightmares about this dancing cow.
Update: Well, Naomi made it through the night without waking up in terror. And so far today, there has been no mention of the "scary cow", even when she saw a cow on a TV show. It looks like she may not have a lifelong fear of cows after all. Phew. Dodged that bullet.
5 comments:
This made us really laugh! Poor Naomi. I guess we shouldn't laugh.
Well at least she'll have something to tell her therapist one day.
scared for life, you must be doing something right!!:>
The faster you start the dislike of cows, the less you have to worry about her being a vegetarian later :)
What a funny girl!
So I was wondering if i could find this scary cow and i'm pretty sure i did....and honestly i'd be scared too.
Post a Comment