So I got my haircut today. Here's the before.
And here's the after. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I really liked it right after they cut it, it was light and cute, but after I got home I realized it had gotten kind of clumpy. My hair is very fine, but it looks coarse. I feel like the cut makes me look older. I also feel like my hair is doing funny things that I've never had to deal with before, so I hope I can figure out what to do with it.
6 comments:
I like it! Very cute.
I think it makes you look YOUNGER (not that you looked 'old' or anything)
Can't wait to see it person. Only 3 more weeks
Oh I like it! It frames your face really well!
cute
I love it, Traci! I think it adds a lot of volume and movement.
Post a Comment