Towards the end of October, we took a trip to Utah, since Kurt's sister, Joan, was getting married! While there, we visited Corn Belly's at Thanksgiving Point. I used to think Thanksgiving Point was expensive, but after visiting all the farms in SoCal, I now think it is a steal! At first it was raining, and the girls were pretty cold, but halfway through, the sun came out and the girls were able to enjoy the activities more.
They had a bunch of photo-op animal paintings you could take photos with, and Emma wanted to try out each one.
Mooo!
Naomi jumping.
Playing dress-up. The girls wore the dresses over their coats.
This giant slide was the hit of the whole place. Naomi wanted to go again and again and again. After going once with Papa, she got brave and decided she could go by herself. She had so much fun.
Emma loved it, too, but we didn't dare let her go by herself.
The girls really enjoyed their time at Corn Belly's and I'm sure they would love to go again if we ever get the chance!
No comments:
Post a Comment