Sunday, January 15, 2012

Let it Snow!

 We've finally been getting snow here in Rochester. It's been such an unusual winter--so warm and no snow, but winter has finally arrived.
Random picture of Emma I'm throwing in because she's just too cute in this picture.
Friday was the first day we had enough snow to go sledding. I took the girls but didn't get a chance to take pictures. It was very cold and windy, so we didn't last very long. But here are their rosy faces to prove we went out. :)
And of course, we had hot chocolate. And guess what? The girls repeated their cute little stunt from the other day. It's becoming a tradition I suppose.

Then on Saturday Kurt took the girls out for sledding (my apologies for the terrible back lighting).

Our sled is MIA, so I thought we could try to use bin lids instead. Didn't work so well.
Look how deep that is! That's winter for you.
Okay, random flashback to our house. I left our stroller outside, not realizing we were getting a snow storm. Whoops.
Okay, back to sledding. Lucky for us, we have great neighbors who let us borrow their sleds!

Okay, more randomness. When we first moved here, I thought it would be a good idea to keep some emergency water in the car. Well, we never used it, never even opened it, but after spending a few summers out in our car, this is how much we have left.

No comments: