Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I Want Doggy

 This pretty much sums up Emma over Christmas break. She was in love with every dog she saw and would frequently say, "I want doggy!" This is her feeding Nana's dog, Pep, some French fries.
 Naomi loves Pep, too.
 So, anyone who's read my blog for a while knows that every time we go to Utah we eat at a restaurant called Pirates. I think I've also mentioned that an arson set several fires in the building back in July. Well, after trying to fix it up, the rumor is it's not worth saving, so we were really sad that we can no longer eat/play there. But while we were in Utah, Nana left out a treasure chest and each morning the pirates came to Nana's house! They left toys and clothes and treats for the girls. One day they left some gingerbread girl shirts and the girls got to make a gingerbread house that day. They had all sorts of fun.
Weeks before Christmas Naomi told me that she wanted to make cookies with pink and purple frosting for Santa. I passed on the word to Nana, and she delivered. She found a tube of pink and purple frosting swirled together. Naomi decorated these cookies especially for Santa. Don't they look appetizing? Well, Santa must have thought so, because he gobbled them right up!

No comments: