Saturday, May 15, 2010

Smiles and Chocolate

Naomi took this super cute picture of Emma. Did I mention Emma adores Naomi? There have been a few times now that Naomi went over to say hi to Emma and Emma's face just lit up. And Naomi adores her little sister as well. She is always excited to show her friends "my baby Emma".
Yesterday Naomi kept talking about painting, so in a moment of bravery, I got out the Hershey's syrup and let her go to town. She said she was painting it for Nana, but I don't think it would last in the mail.
Yesterday Naomi wanted to hold Emma, so I decided to get out the camera. Actually, Naomi often wants to hold Emma, but usually she only wants to hold her for about ten seconds. But they were being so cute I just had to take pictures. Unfortunately I forgot Naomi closes her eyes when you ask her to smile, otherwise that picture on the right would be perfect. Even so, it's pretty cute.
Just cute.
Emma has discovered her hands lately, in more ways than one. She has been preferring her hand over her pacifier. Kurt and I are trying to convince her that the paci is the better way to go, since it will be easier to break her habit of a pacifier than sucking her hand.
Self portrait by Naomi. Naomi loves taking pictures and I love seeing how they turn out. And hey, I'm actually in this one. There aren't a lot of pictures of me on the blog since I'm usually the one taking them. :)
We also made chocolates yesterday. I guess I'm on a chocolate kick. That and I was trying to stay inside while not watching TV. Naomi loved it. Maybe we can do it again in a few weeks. But maybe I should think up less sugary/messy activities in the meantime. :)

No comments: