Yesterday Kurt and I celebrated our four year anniversary. Kurt took a half day off from studying so he could spend time with me. We got a sitter for Naomi and we went out to eat at Chili's. Then after we came home and put Naomi to bed, we watched the season finale of our favorite show on Hulu. It was nice being able to spend time with Kurt.
After four years of being married, I can still happily say it was the best decision I ever made. Kurt makes me very happy and we both love our two beautiful little girls. Life is good.
2 comments:
Happy Happy 4 years! For some reason I didn't realize our anniversaries were so close together... they are less than a month apart! I'm glad that Kurt could take some time away from studying to spend time with you! Darn school!!
Awesome. Happy 4th!
Post a Comment