Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's a . . .

I am happy to announce that we are having a little baby. . . girl! We went in for our ultrasound today. Everything looks good. My due date is still March 15th. And we got these nifty 3D images. I have to admit I thought watching the 3D ultrasound looked a little creepy, but I think the pictures are much easier to make out.

So once again, although nearly convinced we were having a boy (same as last time) we are having a little girl. We are excited, though. My first thought after the sonographer told us was "she and Naomi are going to be the greatest friends!" Naomi seems to have a different idea, though. As soon as she saw the ultrasound image, she pointed and said, "Spider!" But hopefully she warms up before the baby gets here. :)

10 comments:

Brent Durland said...

Yay for little sisters!

Jill said...

Congratulations! The ultrasound is always so exciting. I love the 3-D pictures!

Shelly said...

YAY Traci!! I am so excited for you guys. I LOVE having two girls. You are going to love it too. I am sure naomi will be such a good big sister.

Amberly said...

Yay!!! Those girls will be so cute together!

beccarose said...

Yay for girls...and funny Naomi (Spider..love it.)

KJenx said...

Sweet, now you will get great use out of all those clothes Grandma bought!

Rebe said...

HOORAY!! That will be so fun to have two little girls. Girls are the best. Love the spider story...

The Foys said...

Yay for another girl! Do you have names picked out? I bet they will be best of friends!

Paula Mildenstein said...

I think that she looks a little bit like Naomi already! WE can't wait to meet her.

Katie and Eric said...

Girls are so fun! How exciting!:)