The last day my family was in town, we headed out to Lake Ontario. The beach where we went had a carousel built in 1905, so my brother's family all wanted to ride it. Naomi went to check it out and decided it was too scary, so we played on the playground while everyone else enjoyed the carousel.


Scenes from the beach. I know having these in a collage doesn't do justice to each individual picture, but there are so many pictures I wanted to post it would take forever to upload them and almost as long to browse through them, so a collage will have to do. The lake was actually kind of gross. I guess it is pretty hit and miss, but this time was a miss. The water looked gross and smelled awful, but the girls and my brother still wanted to swim in it. After swimming, we had fun chasing seagulls. Naomi especially loved that part. A boy that was at the beach gave Naomi a piece of bread to feed the seagulls, but I had to laugh when she ate it instead. Also, Naomi decided she wanted a sandwich, and since I forgot to pack a lunch, I decided to buy a pb&j at a little restaurant along the beach. I don't know if the workers weren't used to making sandwiches for kids or they just felt bad for charging so much for a sandwich, but they packed so much peanut butter and jelly on that sandwich, it was just oozing out the sides. Naomi only licked the jam off the sides of the sandwich and she was done.
I left early to put Naomi down for a nap while my family walked the pier.
2 comments:
wow. so much fun! great pix
gross water or not, the beach rocks!
Post a Comment