This is really just an excuse to post pictures of Naomi. We had a Ward BBQ for Labor Day. We rode out there with a couple in our ward. On the way back we stopped by the "Super Wegmans" in Penfield (a town nearby). Wegmans is a grocery chain out here that's supposed to be nicer. The Wegmans in Penfield is huge and the variety of olives alone is intimidating. I don't think I'm into food enough to wade through such a large store. Although, they just opened up a new store close by us that offers free babysitting while you shop (at least I think it's free). They think of everything.
2 comments:
That's cool that they have babysitting, but I hate it when you don't know if it is really "free" or if you are expected to give a huge tip or something. I always wondered that about the animal balloon makers at Brick Oven.
Traci! I'm so glad you found our blog. It was good to hear from you, and it was so fun to check out your blog. Naomi is so cute. I can't believe how old she looks. How is kurt liking medical school? How are you liking being a mom? You guys are great! Keep in touch.
Post a Comment