In searching for a home to rent in Loma Linda, we found a great condo that was somehow, surprisingly, in our price range. This is a great condo in a good school district with several playgrounds nearby. And, it has three bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus a garage! The only downside was that we had to start our contract early in order to get it. So, Kurt and I currently have two leases (don't worry; the price was worth it)!
In honor of our dual residency, I thought I'd post pictures of our new house. Check out this kitchen! We have 6 drawers! Six! That's five more than we currently have, and the counter space is at least triple what we have here. The dishwasher is built-in (what?!), as opposed to the portable one we have here that attaches to the sink (we moved our refrigerator to the "dining room" so we could have a dishwasher).
This is a more recent picture of the kitchen. They updated the counters to granite, put in better flooring and added a nicer backsplash. Not that we needed an update! Seriously, I was sold with the "outdated" stuff!
Here is a part of our back yard. We have an 8'X10' patch of grass. Woohoo! I'm not even sure it's worth getting out a lawn mower for that. I think a weed whacker will do nicely...
Here is another view of our backyard. There is more patio space not pictured. I think a grill is in our future. :)
And what condo would be complete without an association pool? Woot! This is just a hop, skip and a jump from our front door! I hope you enjoyed the tour! If you want to see more, you'll just have to come visit! You know, in another month and a half, when we actually live there!


.jpg)
7 comments:
Wow! Great find. Looks like it will be perfect for you guys. I will definitely be visiting! Tyler had a little harder time with ours, but hopefully it will work out.
I'm so happy for you! That is such a relief to have a place you're excited to go to! I love the kitchen and the GARAGE!
SIX DRAWERS!!!!!!!!!
In love!
AWW it's so nice! things are only gonna go fancier, get used to it right? ;)
Wow! What a find! I'm so excited for you! Seriously lusting after that kitchen...
Wow! LOVE it!
Love it! I'm so happy for you guys! What a great place you found, and I can't believe he renovated the kitchen for you. Too perfect!
Post a Comment