Saturday, April 21, 2012

Friday Activity at the Zoo

 We went to the zoo on Friday. It makes me sad to think this may be the last time we're going to the zoo here. I keep telling myself we're going to go back one more time so I won't be so sad, but I'm not sure it will actually happen, since our membership expires in less than a week.
 Naomi met one of her friends there. They wanted to hold hands everywhere. It was pretty cute.
 The cougar was out today, which was fun.

 Emma was over the moon with the sea lions. Every time they swam by the window, she would get crazy excited, laughing and screaming. She's such a cutie.
Naomi checking out the evergreens. I remember visiting the zoo for the first time after we moved here. I came to the middle section of the zoo and suddenly felt more at home. I couldn't figure out why at first, when it suddenly dawned on me that I was surrounded by evergreens. I think of that every time I go. Now we will be moving back west, where there will be a lot more evergreens everywhere! It is bittersweet.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I'm sad too. Miss Rochester so much!