Wednesday, February 8, 2012

 The weather has been so bizarre lately. We had a lot of snow, but then it warmed up, so we were actually able to play outside in the snow without totally freezing!
 Remember this toy, Huyen? This toy has been outside for at least two winters, but get this--it still works! It has buttons you can press and it will make noises, and even though it has been through many, many rain and snow storms, it's still going strong!
 Isn't she cute? Now before you give me a hard time about Emma not wearing gloves, let me tell you I did try to put them on her. She refused to wear them.
 This girl just loves her daddy. Kurt was lying down on the couch and Emma decided to cuddle up with him. That actually reminds me--the other day she said, "I want my daddy. I want Kurt." I thought it was funny she knows his name already. This little girl is picking up words so fast. She can tell me she's hungry or sad. She can say most anything she wants, although if she's really excited about something and tries to tell me some sort of story, I can't understand a word of it. :)

Naomi wanted to get in on the action. :)

1 comment:

Andrew said...

That's amazing! I might want to buy it back from Jenna when she moves :)) Plus, do you know that I have never changed the battery since I bought it in 2009? what a cool car.