Monday, December 5, 2011

Oops, I Did it Again

 Well, after working so hard to lose weight in 2009, I managed to gain it all back and then some in the months after I had Emma. All that cake, I suppose. This is me at the end of last year.
And here I am today. I'm still not back to where I was in 2009, but I have lost all 30 pounds of my post-pregnancy weight. That's right, I gained 30 pounds after I had Emma. I'm still mad at myself about that, but whatcha gonna do. Lose weight, I guess. I'm bummed I spent the year losing extra weight instead of picking up where I left off before I had Emma, but I guess that's what next year is for, right?

4 comments:

Paula Mildenstein said...

wow Traci, you look great. Congratulations.

Charity said...

Good job Traci for getting back into the swing of things. You look good, and I'm quite impressed with your dedication!

Andrew said...

Traci you go girl! You look very pretty, that was a lot of lbs to loose and you did it.
I think I am bigger than you now for sure. Wait for my preggo pic.

Megan said...

Way to go!