Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Leading Up to Christmas

 Last Saturday night we had our ward Christmas party. It was great fun, and included all the little girls from Junior Primary (with a few additions) dancing to the Nutcracker. I wasn't sure if Naomi would do it since she's been "a little shy" lately, but she did! I was very proud of her. She followed along for all the choreographed parts, although she did freeze up at the "freestyle" section and just stood in the back with her back to the audience. But I was very proud of her. I know how scary it can be, and she did awesome getting over her fears.
 The primary room was transformed to Nativity dress-up central.

 Awesome horse costume.
 Then on Sunday, the girls wore their Christmas dresses. We've got to use them as much as possible, right?

 I know Emma's getting too old to have her pacifier outside of her crib, but I have a hard time saying "no" sometimes. Like when she's screaming and the only way to get her to stop is by giving her her pacifier.
Okay, this picture doesn't quite fit in, but I thought I'd mention we've gone to Kango twice this week. The girls love it, and it's nice that it's so close to Naomi's preschool.

1 comment:

Rachel and Dennis said...

Thanks for the Christmas card! Your girls are so cute! I can totally relate to Emma and her binkie. Pretty sure Benjamin was almost 2 1/2 before we got rid of his. She'll get over it in her own time.