I've read some articles online lately that say that women tend to have highly unusual dreams while they are pregnant, and oftentimes these dreams can mean something. But, I have yet to find an interpretation for the dream I had the other night.
I dreamed I was making dinner, but I needed one more key ingredient for my soup. I went to the aquarium to get the final ingredient, because after all, where else am I going to find baby killer whale? I was in luck because one of the killer whales was about to give birth to a new little killer whale. I knew I would have to present a good case because there were other groups that wanted the whale as well (there didn't seem to be anything ethically wrong with eating the baby killer whale). Unfortunately, I woke up before I ever found out if they let me have the baby killer whale for my soup.
Hmm. Any thoughts? Keep in mind I actually had this dream before the recent killing of a trainer by a killer whale, although Kurt and I did have a discussion about whales the night before I had this dream. My best guess is that if this dream has any kind of "meaning", it has less to do with the upcoming baby and more to do with the dread I sometimes I associate with having to make dinner, especially when browning meat is involved. :)
1 comment:
Umm...well. Don't really get the baby whale thing, but I totally get the crazy dreams when you're pregnant. I love the ridiculous, but happy ones best. At least you woke up before you added the whale to your soup!
Post a Comment