
How can you resist this face? I love Naomi's smile. She is such a happy child. Naomi got some new clothes in the mail (thanks Nana!). Here she is trying on her new page girl hat. Isn't she adorable?

Naomi shows off her new sunglasses in preparation for the summer months ahead. (Summer is coming, right?) Even though I don't think they're the most flattering sunglasses, Naomi
loves them. She walks around with them on and is working on figuring out how to put them on herself.

Ever since I showed Naomi how to sing through an empty paper towel roll, Naomi loves putting these things up to her mouth and letting her voice be heard. She often encourages mommy to take a turn.
3 comments:
Love the glasses! Where can I get me a pair? ;)
I'm not sure they make them your size. ;)
She looks so cute in her new duds. I can't wait to see them all together!
Post a Comment