Sunday, October 12, 2008

autumn leaves

A few of you have asked about the changing leaves in New York, so I went out tonight with my camera and took about 80 pictures. Here are my favorites. Enjoy!



This is the road up to our townhouses. It is a half mile of tree-lined road which makes our townhouse seem more secluded.
Crunch, crunch!




3 comments:

Carmen Cole said...

Oh, Traci! Gorgeous colors in New York. I'll have to come visit! :)

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

It IS autumn! Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures--you'll have to share more when the snow starts too to remind us it's winter! I think some people here overdecorate for the holidays to remind themselves that the seasons are happening SOMEWHERE even if they are not happening here. We still have our AC pumped up every day and Tapa even had me turn it up last night! [sorry I had to delete the previous comment--I can't stand typos, especially when they're my own]