Hey Traci! I don't know how many times I have been doing something and then checked on the kids, only to see them in a box, or upside down on the couch, or just being silly. I love it when they do stuff like that! It makes me smile!! Hope you guys are enjoying Rochester. I have family up there. I think it's a pretty area. Take care!!
3 comments:
oh, she is so sweet and cute! I love this age! It is so much fun to watch them explore!
Hey Traci!
I don't know how many times I have been doing something and then checked on the kids, only to see them in a box, or upside down on the couch, or just being silly. I love it when they do stuff like that! It makes me smile!!
Hope you guys are enjoying Rochester. I have family up there. I think it's a pretty area. Take care!!
Yay for blogs! Yours is so cute and your daughter is adorable! I miss you!
Post a Comment